- If you haven't seen @HolmzieDaGod vs @JoeSonatoreJr go check that out NOW! https://t.co/o8pfaSKIug @UnbiasReview… https://t.co/WgZXnjVxx4
- RT @TheSaurus831: @ANGRYFAN007 @OctoberHub @urltv @ToneQapo @piperboywilliam @UnbiasReview I thought it was hilarious. I made a joke, they…
- T-REX VS K-SHINE Over 500k In Under 3 Days Despite PPV & Massive Bootlegs!! Thanks 2 All Who Have Supported #URLTV https://t.co/4VTxC3GRWZ
- @BattleRapFan925 @TheSaurus831 All DOUBLE IMPACT 2 Matches will be revealed before the event https://t.co/cX3JgxES46 Get your tickets nowwww
- West Coast MC @TheSaurus831 Is Excited About @URLTV Event & Their Genius Marketing Campaign!!!… https://t.co/l4Tf8L7xwE
- @RAIN910 X JIM JONES "Red Bandana, Blue Bandana" https://t.co/yN5j0l0fWj via @YouTube
- Ok guys this is the OFFICIAL #ASCENSION card!!! @UnbiasReview @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @ANGRYFAN007 @threeletterman3… https://t.co/rbsRVsCNOk
- RT @HitmanHolla: June 24th .. I touch that @Urltv stage again .. somebody go tell a friend I'm coming home! Bringing big bro wit me @AYEVER…
VLADTV | Norbes: If Smack Isn’t on Stage The Battle Isn’t Real
In this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes, Norbes addressed the vast differences between Summer Madness 3 and Summer Madness 4.
For starters, Norbes spoke about why Smack/URL decided to follow the desires of the fans by bringing in more “Top Tier” talent for this card, instead of going with the concept of “Bars Over Names.” Norbes actually liked the SM3 card, but thinks the grudge matches and personal history behind some of the battles is what really made SM4 stand out so much more than SM3.
He also addressed the view that “battles don’t count if they aren’t on Smack/URL.” Norbes feels as though Smack is a “father figure” to the entire culture, and that whenever he is on stage, he provides a unique feeling that cannot be duplicated by any other platform. He stated that “if Smack isn’t on stage, it’s not a real battle.”