- RT @Shotgunsuge103: More of tell him about mine https://t.co/BKgSC6Cguk
- RT @hiphopisrealtv: PASS SUMS UP HIS BATTLE VS YOUNG KANNON INITIATION VOL. 1: https://t.co/DVsVvg9oYH via @YouTube
- RT @Jayblac1615: SM7 Champion is 3 parts. Each being over 20 minutes and some close to 30 minutes
- RT @Fettuccine20: This nigga DNA made so much off battle rap he copped a fuckin yacht 🤦🏾♂️ @NUJERZEYTWORK you lost already bro https://t.…
- @Realreeddollaz Says He Will Body @ihaterex112 Do You Agree? Live On Pay Per View @ https://t.co/ySb3iMyhIk URL’S… https://t.co/vBdVt4b3ul
- Who should @JerryWess battle next? @GLUEAZY @onlymrwavy @JoeSonatoreJr @CakeLyfe_CHESS
- RT @urltv: Who should @JoeSonatoreJr battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @Ryda_Baby @LowLifeThugJakk @GLUEAZY
- RT @urltv: Who should @LowLifeThugJakk battle next? @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @ChefTrez__ @Loso_CHE
VLADTV | Remy Ma Shares What a Typical Day in Prison Is Like
Remy Ma recently sat down with VladTV correspondent Jenny Boom Boom and shared how she’s adjusting to living day-to-day life outside of prison after spending 6 and a half years behind bars.
When asked about prison life, her first reaction is to say “horrible!” but she admits that it may not be as bad as people think, explaining that not every single day is horrible, but the experience of being away from her family and living so restricted was the worst aspect.