- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11 TKTS @ https://t.co/K989dTUlaw https://t.co/o2wxKgadDk
- RT @omarepps: @urltv This battle was worth the wait! Everything I thought it’d be! I got Roc 2-1 Salute!
- Thanks For Supporting The @urltv Movement!! S/O To @TheRealTayRoc & @hollowdadon https://t.co/9X0LfLROxW
- RT @urltv: HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RT @thaculture_: How we calling it? @TheRealTayRoc X @hollowdadon on @SMACKWHITE / @urltv?? @Jayblac1615 @ANGRYFAN007 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV
- HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE https://t.co/Og5L6e5PiM
- RUM NITTY VS CHEF TREZ RELEASE TRAILER https://t.co/xyJcVRdcYJ
- RT @urltv: You Heard The Man‼️cyhitheprince Has Issued A Challenge.. Any Takers??? TRAFFIC 3 SAT NOV 11th… https://t.co/2e4DumRhzQ
VLADtv: Saigon Details Beef With Prodigy
Famed rapper Saigon opens up about where he currently stands with Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy, revealing that he thought they were cool until an interview came out recently with Prodigy dissing him. Saigon adds to the conversation by explaining why he punched Prodigy, saying that he wanted to prove that he “wasn’t a sucker.”
He then speaks on his time in jail, and goes back to the Prodigy situation, saying “it was the dumbest thing I could’ve done,” because he knew the consequences behind his actions.