- RT @prezmafiabx: If u want me vs twork to happen hashtag #prezvsnjt. And @ norbes @streetstarnorbe
- Sometimes You Gotta Show The Talent That The Leauge Owner Has Bars Too 😂 #1BarAssasin #HavingFun… https://t.co/9GZM2f7dmN
- SMACK/ URL (4-13-17) LA, CA https://t.co/nsdBOZmomS via @YouTube
- S/O To My Boy @DNA_GTFOH Celebrating His 26th B-Day.. Look For Him To Be Back On That URL Stage… https://t.co/Gu5TcQEJYF
- Be here @HySoCietyTV @TheWarReport_ @streetstarnorbe https://t.co/b7G2fYXDE2
- Finally Arrived!!! "Gang Land" The Album OUT NOW!!! Available For Download On All Digital… https://t.co/6vv9oC29xB
- @ARSONALDAREBEL "Vibes" available on all digital online platforms VISIT https://t.co/M7mBvsGcKF FOR… https://t.co/dQGhdAjITp
- Download @Rain910 "Til Death Do Us Part" The Album.. Available NOW On All Digital Platforms!!! @… https://t.co/Qq3D2MWh41
VLADTV | Shotgun Suge: I Would Tap Cassidy’s Pockets if He Battled Me
http://www.vladtv.com – Shotgun Suge provided his personal recap of the FilmOn TV “Ether” event and the headlining battle between Cassidy vs. Dizaster in this clip from his exclusive interview with VladTV Battle Rap Journalist Michael Hughes.
Suge thought that the overall event didn’t reach the amount of hype built up behind it for so long. He thinks that some of the rappers on the card performed so horribly that it may indicate that they only participated in the battle to collect the paycheck. He wasn’t impressed with the one round battle between Cass and Diz that took place on the main stage, but he was impressed with Cassidy during the rescheduled match.
Suge thinks that Cassidy did better than any industry artist who has stepped into the ring thus far, and that he performed so well because he remained true to who he is and what made his raps hot years ago. Dizaster was too repetitive according to Suge, which was one of the reasons why Cassidy stood out so much more. If Cassidy did or does face Suge, he stated confidently that he’d tap his pockets like he’s done to numerous other battlers in the past.