- RT @MRDIZASTER: Yo ! (Голосуйте здесь! Тоже узнайте, кто сражается с миром!) Thanks for the poll URL 💪💯😎 https://t.co/NGkZvapL4Q
- RT @DNA_GTFOH: " Man Of The 🏡 House" Ep Dropping Soon On @datpiff #RipUncleKevin #RipPops #ManOfTheHouse RT RT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/…
- Who has shown the most potential from this years PG class? @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe
- What was the better battle? @Sharkcity_Ave @Ryda_Baby @ChefTrez__ @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @reepahrell @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly
- Grade the (2015) PG Class @Sharkcity_Ave @isthismike_p @JerryWess
- Grade the (2016) PG Class @NUJERZEYTWORK @GLUEAZY @JakkBoyMaine @Ryda_Baby @SnakeEyezUFS @JoeSonatoreJr @realfranchisenl @GeechiGotti
- Best ROUND (round not battle) @ANGRYFAN007 @MinnesotaLuke @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @RomeDMV @threeletterman3 @streetstarnorbe @piperboywilliam
- Favorite @Tsu_Surf battle? @BIGTQMB @TheRealTayRoc @HitmanHolla @ConceitedNYC @ANGRYFAN007 @Jayblac1615 @Vada_Fly @threeletterman3 @RomeDMV
XXL | Wale Leaves Roc Nation
Wale has left Roc Nation, his longtime management home, a rep for the D.C. MC confirmed to XXL, with sources saying that the split was amicable. The Maybach rapper had been signed to Jay Z’s management company since 2009, when he was still in his label deal with Interscope.
Roc Nation’s stable of artists is split between its label and management divisions, with J. Cole, Rita Ora, Jay Electronica and newest addition Rihanna some of the names signed to label deals and Meek Mill, Melanie Fiona and Casey Veggies some of the names managed by the company. Going forward, Wale will be managed by 77 North Management, composed of Leonard Brooks, Maverick Carter and Rich Paul, who also help make up the management team of LeBron James.
The business shakeup shouldn’t affect Wale’s upcoming fourth studio album, set to be titled The Album About Nothing, a callback to his Seinfeld-themed early mixtapes The Mixtape About Nothing and More About Nothing. Not much is known about the followup to last year’s The Gifted in terms of a release date or features, though he mentioned back in February that he was aiming for a Fall release. He’s been in the studio with Jerry Seinfeld, and mentioned in May that both Pete Rock and DJ Premier had produced records for the album.
The move to leave the Roc was, according to sources, more about doing what’s best for Wale’s career rather than any falling out with the company, with his focus laser-pointed on finishing up the LP. Well, that and taking in the occasional WWE Pay-Per-View.